Amenities | Experience PW SHOE LOFTS
Here is a unique opportunity to live in a striking St. Louis building with a past rich in shoe history, transformed into today's contemporary loft space! Contact Us today with any questions.
PW Shoe Character…
- 11' ceilings
- Exposed brick walls
- Giant 10x10 windows with amazing views
- Furnish your space your way; units come unfurnished
PW Shoe Convenience….
- Located just a block from SLU campus, at the edge of Grand Center flourishing with art galleries, performing art venues and more
- Fieldhouse Pub & Grill at PW Shoe Lofts featuring daily specials 11:00 am – close, 7 days a week
- Fitness Facilities onsite (Opening early 2016)
- Washer/Dryer in most units; onsite laundry facilities
- High Speed Wireless Internet connection included
PW Shoe Safety…
- Access controlled entry to building and residential floors using programmed key fobs and visitor entry system
- Security cameras located at all entry points and lobbies
- Included in the SLU neighborhood-as indicated and illuminated by the building's SLU blue lights
PW Shoe Specifics…
- Kitchens are fully equipped with GE appliances including over the range microwave, dishwasher and ice maker
- Rent includes water, sewer, trash and wireless internet; residents pay electric utility
- All units are DirecTV Satellite or Charter Cable ready; residents pay directly to provider for service
- PW Shoe Lofts covered parking available at $85/month (limited availability)
PW Shoe Lofts is professionally managed by Rafco Properties, Inc. Rafco prides itself on providing expeditious responsiveness to building and resident/tenant needs. Rafco has a full-time team dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service to PW Shoe Lofts tenants. Contact Rafco via email at email@example.com or call 314.721.8427.